[PD] newbie problem with IEM examples in Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7 mac osx

Libero Mureddu libero.mureddu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:34:57 CET 2006

Hi to all, I'm new to the list.

First of all thanks to Hans-Christoph Steiner for his installer for mac.

I was looking around the various examples of the external libraries,
and checking the IEMLIB examples I've found the following problem: in
the first example "Simple parameter management" in a subpatch is
required the object called "iem_prepend_kernel", that I couldn't find.
The same problem for the object called "prepend_ascii".

Where can I find those objects?

Thank you for your help

Libero Mureddu