[PD] 5DT Data Glove 5

nacht nacht at widerstand.org
Mon Feb 6 22:23:29 CET 2006

blimey - if you can afford the data glove a couple hundred more couldnt hurt ;) ;)

having said that, all the 3dt gloves run via an rs232 interface - with 5
inputs - i'm wondering how hard it would be to reverse engineer a driver to
work... looking at the libraries and the header files now - it should be a
simple matter  to do so.