[PD] GOP and GUI objects - bug? or desirable feature...

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 15:26:07 CET 2006

Greetings all,

 I'm having a problem with the GOP function. Inside the patch I want to graph, I can move the GUIs about with [pos x y( messages, but when I look at it from the master patch, the GUI just vanishes or, worse still, moves to the right of the subpatch!

 I don't know if this could be called a bug, but it feels like one. Patch enclosed.

 Best,
 Ed

->
->