[PD] GOP positioning

cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Tue Feb 7 22:35:03 CET 2006

Ay there's the rub ... I only JUST got Hans installer working with GEM and
all the externals for the first time. I could never get things to work
correctly before, and I'm deathly afraid of breaking it ... I believe that
is PD-0.384.

Can I install the new PD over top without losing all my libraries and
externals and the nice documentation, which while it has gaps, is far
better than anything that existed before.

I'm on Windows XP, and I really don't wish to break this now that it works
for the first time in a year and a half...

~David