[PD] GOP positioning

David Powers cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Wed Feb 8 00:55:14 CET 2006

No the path looks exactly right! I copied it straight out of the 0.384
dialogue. It's stuff like this that makes me feel stupid and frustrated.
It should work, but... ?

The path looks like this: "C:/Program Files/pd/extra/cyclone" ... and
that is where the library really is at, so I can't understand the
problem. I will try rebooting just in case that makes some difference.

~David