[PD] 0.392 Loading Libraries, WIN XP

David Powers cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Wed Feb 8 01:42:49 CET 2006

Okay, I'm getting closer - If I put just the "C:/Program
Files/pd/extra/" in my path I get GEM, pmpd, and xsample, but not the
others... What exactly do I put under the "Startup" part to get the
libraries that aren't loading then?? Here is my output now:

GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
GEM: ver: 0.90
GEM: compiled: Aug  3 2004
GEM: maintained by IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: Authors :    Mark Danks (original version on irix/windows)
GEM:         Chris Clepper (macOS-X)
GEM:         Daniel Heckenberg (windows)
GEM:         James Tittle (macOS-X)
GEM:         IOhannes m zmoelnig (linux/windows)
cyclone: can't load library
zexy: can't load library
cxc: can't load library
ext13: can't load library