[PD] Webcam advice

Vasily Kuznetsov kvas.it at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:55:04 CET 2006

I'm using Apple iSight with GEM/PD on Mac OS X Tiger.
Everything is pretty much fine, except for the autofocus
roaming, which sometimes happens if you point iSight
at something like a flat white wall, but autofocusing
can be switched off by sending [dialog( message to
pix_video and configuring everything in the appearing
dialog.

Vasily