[PD] Webcam advice

Jonathan Goodwin jonathan at jgoodwin.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 18:20:40 CET 2006

I only need a cheap camera. Basically I'm making a video installation, which
for the most part I am producing proper DV quality videos. But I just need a
cheapy cam that I know will work with OS X to take crude footage for
overlaying a distorted live feed of the installation's viewer over the other
video streams.

Trouble is, just having a glance around online, not many manufacturers seem
to be committing themselves to saying they will work with Macs. Grrr!

Jonathan