[PD] Webcam advice

adrian goya adrian.goya at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 21:01:27 CET 2006

Hi, I have a VideoCam Trek by Genius and it works in GEM with osX 10.3.9.
It's very basic but works fine. It was about the only usbWebCam I found to
work in osx (in mexico anyway)... be sure to get the driver's cd, since the
one in the genius website is not working at the moment.

 http://www.geniusnet.com.tw/product/product-1.asp?pdtno=564

good luck.