[PD] video querying

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Fri Feb 10 19:19:56 CET 2006

The video portion can probably be done in GEM using a few objects like
pix_mean_color, pix_diff, pix_histo, etc.

The sound part is trickier because there is no way to get sound from a
movie file into the Pd audio DSP chain.  Having the audio in a
separate sound file and reading it at the same time as the video file
could work but not have perfect sync.  FFTs would make sense for the
analysis.

cgc