[PD] 0.392 Loading Libraries, WIN XP

David Powers cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Sat Feb 11 01:24:01 CET 2006

Hi, I should have remembered that I had to do this before! Thanks
everything is fixed and works great again.

And, I finally got around to trying the PMPD examples and they are
amazing, I'm so excited to develop some patches with these. I promise to
share some with the list, and also do my best to document a little what
I do to help other people learning. I know it's so hard starting out, I
gave up 3 times with PD before I started to figure it out enough to
enjoy it!

~David