[PD] comma?

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Feb 11 15:15:42 CET 2006

moin all,

I just tried it out, and [symbol ,] doesn't act as a message separator
for me (pd 0.39-1), but with a bit of trickery, I can get the "real"
symbol "," (as opposed to "\\,") that [any2string] creates to separate
messages:

[44(

[any2string]

[set foo $1 bar(

[ (  /* dummy message box */

[print haha]

... does in fact print:

haha: foo
haha: bar

... whoda thunk?

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 02/11/2006 01:03:54 PM, Tim Blechmann <TimBlechmann at gmx.net> appears
to have written:

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology