[PD] Mapping library: Where or what is [resample]?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Feb 12 19:57:32 CET 2006

On Feb 11, 2006, at 4:01 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the help files in the externals/mapping library often use a [resample]
> object which I cannot find. Where can I get this and what does it do?
> Is it just a [scale]-like object?

[resample] resamples a stream of data at a given rate, just like doing
an audio sampling rate conversion, but its for message rate/sensor
applications.  The mapping lib has a lot of audio-type operations, but
at message rate since that's what's useful for sensor processing (for
example, [iir], [fir], [lop], etc.)

____

            "The arc of history bends towards justice."
                                            - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.