[PD] Mapping library: Where or what is [resample]?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Feb 12 19:54:53 CET 2006

On Feb 11, 2006, at 4:28 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:
>
>> the help files in the externals/mapping library often use a [resample]
>> object which I cannot find. Where can I get this and what does it do?
>
> Uhm, there are many more objects I seem to be missing. I can guess the
> meaning of some and even fake them (like [multi_slider] with a
> [table]) however maybe someone in the know can add the missing objects
> or give a hint, where to find them?

Yes, this is a work in progress, that's why I haven't announced it yet.
  I am currently sorting thru Cyrille's ds_ objects and my hid_ objects
and merging them into externals/mapping.

The missing objects are here:

http://eds.org/~hans/ds_.tar.gz

____

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.
                                               -David Zicarelli