[PD] Re: Segmented Patch Chords? PVar / PV?

moritz erstens at gmx.ch
Tue Feb 14 13:53:07 CET 2006

geiger wrote:

>sl and rl stand for sendlocal and receivelocal, two
>externals I wrote at a time when there was no $0 mechanism available.
>
>Now that you can use $0 there is probably no need for them anymore.
>
>Günter

i like the idea of [sl], [rl] because it makes a subpatch "local" like
abstractions with $0-sends/receives it does,but with the advantage that
i can change  a few things in  a  single subpatch without to changing
all copies of this subpatch.
sl/rl makes a subpatch more  like a "subclass".

[~~~]
Moritz