[PD] [MAC OS X] Problems with PD-0.38-4 extended

Mark Polishook polishook at optonline.net
Tue Feb 14 23:35:27 CET 2006

On Feb 14, 2006, at 4:25 PM, liquidtree at gmail.com wrote:

> On 14/feb/06, at 21:51, Mark Polishook wrote:
>
>> I had similar experience with RC7. For fixes, some things need to
>> be stated as startup items in preferences. In the end, I found it
>> easier to download a different version of Pd and to use RC7 as a
>> repository of binaries.
>>
>> Hope this helps -
>
> Could you give some more detail on how to setup? I'll eventually
> download Release 7.

what i ended up doing, was downloading (and compiling) a 0.39-2 from
mp's site. then i added libraries one at a time, gem, pipid, etc.
that helped me to understand how things work. this may not be a best
way to do it, but it worked for me. i think i also found that the RC7
plist was problematic but the RC6 plist (when used with RC7) was better.