[PD] externs: pd-extended vs. 0.39-2 vs. wiki page

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Feb 15 06:43:57 CET 2006

There is no Pd-extended vs. Pd-0.39.2, Pd-extended just hasn't caught
up to 0.39-2, mostly because 0.39 did not compile out of CVS for a
while, therefore I didn't use it.  RC8 is the final release of
Pd-0.38.4-extended, which will go up on SourceForge, then we'll start
in on Pd-0.39.2-extended.  Any help would be greatly appreciated,
especially in the form of getting your code working within Pd-extended,
and making nice example patches that "just work" in Pd-extended.

.hc