[PD] pd_gui error

pzuspann pzuspann at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 21:00:26 CET 2006

I'm running linux fedora core 3 from ccrma - pd and
externals wer installed using their rpms.  PD version
is 0.37.0-3.cvs.

concerning sfplay~: whenever I click on the message
"open" that I've connected to the 1st inlet, pd
crashes with the error below.

concerning fluid~: whenever I try to open the dsp when
the fluid~ object is present in the patch, pd crashes
with the error below.

Thank you for any help you can give me! -p