[PD] RE: PD-gui error

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 22:39:37 CET 2006

On a side note: Are there plans for any kind of toolbar for PD so that you
don't have to access the menu or remember the shortcuts? Perhaps one with
the basic objects, messages etc, with sub menus where you can add your most
used objects or something then, like in some coding apps, a kind of
predictive type system that lets you chose from every available object once
you start typing in it's name.

Jonathan

Maybe not exactly like this but it would be useful to have a complete list
where you can know the objects avaible in your Pd version. I know there is
the ctr-click on the canvas but appear only the standar, and in the Pure
Data Base is not easy to find objects and know if they work on my version.
Am i missing another behavior?
I miss to know what i have in each moment.

Josue.