[PD] PDP, webcams, and title bars.

Andrew Cavers andrew.cavers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:21:11 CET 2006

John, list,

I wrote that post to the pwc list concerning getting PDP to work with
pwc-based cameras. Glad it was of use to others. I agree that some
aspect of this change should be made to the PDP source. Tom posted to
this list about a month ago suggesting that he was going to do some
more work on PDP. Hopefully he will catch this change for the next
release.

Due to its CCD (rather than CMOS) sensor, the Logitech Quickcam Pro
4000 gives an excellent quality picture. Now that Logitech have
released a range of USB2 cameras, the 4000 can be picked up relatively
cheaply so it would be excellent to have PDP supporting it "out of the
box".

Andrew.

--
Andrew Cavers