[PD] Distro Doubt

david golightly davigoli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:36:31 CET 2006

Sorry to start a rumor that, as it turns out, is completely false - my
wording was too confident there - and I'm most likely wrong here, but as far
as I can tell - and I would love for this not to be the case - the most
recent release of DeMuDi is 1.2.1, which came out in July 2005, about 7
months ago.  There were updates pretty consistently until then, but since
then, nothing.  It appears work is being done on a 1.3.0, but there seems to
be precious little of recent developments on their website regarding this,
and I wasn't able to upgrade to 1.3.0 using apt or from the website.  So the
lack of a recent kernel update ultimately sent me looking elsewhere.

It may be too early yet to announce the demise of Demudi.  It's a great
idea, a great package, and I hope it's still being worked on and that new
releases come soon and frequently.  Please, if there are any Demudi
developers on this list, set me straight!

David