[PD] Distro no Doubt

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Fri Feb 17 10:45:38 CET 2006

hi,
a good distro for multidmedia : APODIO http://www.apodio.org (a new
version will be online soon!)
it's based on mandriva but special integration for audio & video...and
the pd proposition just kills!
I will send news on the list asap but it has a script developped to
integrate your librairies automtically in .pdsh and allow to custom it
easily. Also it has a main script to run pd with many librairies
available and from my experience (dynebolic, fedora, debian...) it's the
one that integrated more librairies than ever!!!

cheers

juto