OSX slow GUI [WAS: Re: [PD] Metro unstable osx]

day 5 day5ive at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 02:32:17 CET 2006

I for one would welcome this change. Because of the ability of programs
such as XDarwin which let you launch the X server in rootless mode (or
right on top of Aqua) I believe users would certainly enjoy a new era
of streamlined Pd under OS X, at least as far as the Tcl/Tk
implementation is concerned.

./d5