[PD] strange crash with patch on OSX

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 09:37:42 CET 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner(e)k dio:

> My guess is that its related to the libraries that you are loading.  Try
> you can track down the crash.

yes, but the funny thing is that i can start PD and create a py object
and xsample object. It is only when I load the subpatch containing
xsample when it crashes. I think i am going to have to waste some time
debugging this. It is really weird that it ws working really fine in
another mac machine with same OS version and pd version.

thanks anyway