[PD] pdp window on another x display

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Thu Feb 23 21:32:52 CET 2006

haha.. true "yuck"!

basically the reason why is that i have some patches that use pdp and
i can't find a good way to record them.

i've tried a ton of things including pdp_rec~, pdp_rawout, a fast
pdp_save_png_sequence, sending svideo out from one machine and
recording on another, etc. all with less than great results.

so at this point i thought what if i let one machine do the computing
and then view and screen record on another? maybe that will give
better results.

thanks for the idea about gdb.
oddly, pdp_sdl isn't crashing now but it creates a long rectangular
window and nothing appears in it.

maybe i'll go back to sending s-video out...

thanks,