[PD] Gemmouse inlet?

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Feb 23 21:35:09 CET 2006

Quoting Carlos Caires <ccaires at porto.ucp.pt>:

> Hi,
> Is there a way to use several GEMMOUSE objects on the same GemWin?
>
> (For instance, I' d like to move separetly more than one [square]
> object, using the mouse).

hmm, i don't think i understand your question.
nobody keeps you from trying adding several [gemmouse] objects to your
patch, however, they will all report the coordinates of your primary
system pointer within the gem-window. so the output will be the same.
just like connecting [gemmouse] to [send] and putting in various [receive]s.

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes