[PD] Pd-0.39.2-extended-test0

Scott Petersen scottpetersen at frontiernet.net
Thu Feb 23 19:32:10 CET 2006

Hi,
	I recently attempted to install and run the Pd-0.39.2-extended-test0
bundle of PD.  I was informed to report bugs to "the list", so here
it is.  I'm getting the following error on two machines --

 >Error in startup script: couldn't read file "/Applications/
Pd-0.39.2-extended-test0.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/AppMain.tcl":
no >such file or directory
 >exit

This is when I run the executable in the application bundle.  If I
just double click the .app itself, it seems to think about it for a
second and then, nothing.

-Scott

Scott Petersen, Composer
Eastman Computer Music Center