[PD] Pd-0.39.2-extended-test0

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Feb 24 16:45:05 CET 2006

Yes, its very broken.  Twas a too hasty release... I'll be putting up
a more functional release soon.

The stable release is here:

http://puredata.org/downloads

.hc

On Feb 23, 2006, at 1:32 PM, Scott Petersen wrote:

> Hi,
> 	I recently attempted to install and run the Pd-0.39.2-extended-
> test0 bundle of PD.  I was informed to report bugs to "the list",
> so here it is.  I'm getting the following error on two machines --
>
> >Error in startup script: couldn't read file "/Applications/
> Pd-0.39.2-extended-test0.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/
> AppMain.tcl": no >such file or directory
> >exit
>
> This is when I run the executable in the application bundle.  If I
> just double click the .app itself, it seems to think about it for a
> second and then, nothing.
>
> -Scott
>

> Scott Petersen, Composer
> Eastman Computer Music Center
> Eastman School of Music
>
> www.scottpetersen.net

____

"Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a
more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in
practice, it can change entire economies."
                                                     - Amy Smith