[PD] oggread~ won't read my ogg file?

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Tue Feb 28 18:33:28 CET 2006

On 16 Feb 2006, at 21:50, Georg Holzmann wrote:

>> I just wanted to do a quick test by loading an ogg file, but I
>> can't get
>> oggread~ to do the job.
> if you want to load the files into a table you can also use
> [sndfiler], it has ogg support now ...

Georg, when you talk about [sndfiler], do you mean [soundfiler]? Or
am I missing something...because in my extended build of 0.39,
[sndfiler] doesn't exist, and I can only see [soundfiler], which
deals only with aiff, wav and nextstep. I'm gagging for a way to load
MP3s or oggs to a table...

David Plans Casal
Researcher, UEA Studios
d.casal at uea dot ac dot uk