[PD] RE: OT dual booting OSX/unbuntu

tasty radish tastyradish at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 17:52:26 CET 2006

I am planning on doing this myself. However, not with unbuntu.

>From what i understand, while it is Unbuntu makes it easy to install, there is a trade-off that you toil with later. For instance,  Unbuntu has *big problems* with audio programs (programs which are beyond simple file players).
This is NOT the case with Debian-- which once up an running, is pretty smooth when it comes to sound apps.  Not to mention Debian has a really, really easy way of updating and installing apps.

So, check into this question of which Linux for audio, further.

- Andrew

"If we cannot discuss
We cannot think
If we cannot think