[Pd] MIDI file anatomy

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 05:19:00 CET 2006

No, nevermind!  I'm using MIDIYoke, and it looks like I may be able to
control Reason live.
Now that I think of it, this won't work.  I only have 16 channels, and to
control reason involves assigning different channel inputs to different
modules.  And microtonal polyphony means a different note on each channel.
Unless there is a way to reassign which Reason module is on which channel
using remote MIDI control.

What a headache...

--
"It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of
knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters."