[PD] RE: OT dual booting OSX/unbuntu

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Thu Mar 2 12:02:08 CET 2006

no, it is not halted, a new alpha version is coming very soon.

btw, here is the list of supported device:
http://freebob.sourceforge.net/index.php/List_of_Supported_Devices

I'm using it for a terratec phase 24FW on breezy (i686) and I have some
Xruns problem, so i'm passing to dapper (much easier to compile a realtime
kernel on dapper, ubuntustudio.com has an easy-to-use patch)

at the moment freebob is not easy to compile (it needs the CVS & patched
version of libie61883 libraw1394 libavc1394), but future versions should be
easier.
here is what I did to make it work:
http://www.davidemorelli.it/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=other:freebob_on_ubuntu