[PD] cubic spline interpolation

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Mar 2 16:46:23 CET 2006

Hi,

I don't know what a cubic spline is, but I would be also interested.
Currently I use a patch Thomas Grill made ages ago "smooth" that does
low-pass filtering of control data. Gerda, what are you filtering?
control data or sound?

Whats the best collection of interpolators? for things like ease-in,
ease-out and so on... ?

would be useful for processing sensor data too...

.b.