[PD] cubic spline interpolation

Gerda Strobl gerda.strobl at student.TUGraz.at
Thu Mar 2 17:33:39 CET 2006

Hi,

> I don't know what a cubic spline is, but I would be also interested.
> Currently I use a patch Thomas Grill made ages ago "smooth" that does
> low-pass filtering of control data. Gerda, what are you filtering?
> control data or sound?

I am not filtering.
So far I have the signal  as control data-the time domain-uniformly
sampled point. I would like to get the whole data through a
function(spline interpolation) that spaces the signal points
non-uniformally (some sort of nonlinear resampling).

Best,
Gerda