[Pd] MIDI file anatomy

cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Thu Mar 2 19:40:39 CET 2006

Hi,

What about using OSC messages out of PD, and running the 90 day demo of
Plogue Bidule, which runs on both PC and mac, will receive OSC, and can
run VST's inside it. You'd have to twiddle with getting the OSC messages
right, but it should only take a couple hours to get it working. In fact,
I might even have a go making a prototype tonight, as this problem
suddenly interests me.

~David