[Pd] Audio Effects

Julian Peterson julianpeterson at mac.com
Sun Mar 5 15:26:20 CET 2006

Depending on your audio hardware, you'll most likely need to run your
banjo through an amp or pre-amp of some kind before sending it to
PD.  You might be able to amplify it within PD, but it will also
amplify the noise floor and most likely end up sounding awful.

Are you using external sound hardware or the built in input on your
computer?

JP