[PD] GUI-Edit Abstraction

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 5 17:44:49 CET 2006

Very nice work!   This patch has made me think that we should start
replacing the panels in Pd with Pd patches.  This patch could easily
be made into the Properties panel on the GUI objects.  I think it
would work much better than the existing ones.

As for comments on the patch, I'd like it to much a smaller and
tighter together.  It takes up a large chunk of my screen, which is
1280X860.

.hc