[PD] playback pix_film Gem stutters

sara kolster sara at x-i.net
Mon Mar 6 05:00:02 CET 2006

Hi all,

I've tried several things in Gem:

- Downgrading Quicktime
- [client_storage 1]

Those things don't make the situation better. Which means, the playback
works smoothly, but when making a loop it still gives me a freezing last
frame.

When I try to work with pdp_qt, I get a weird 'off color' problem. It
looks like there is a second layer on top of the normal sample is 2 cm.
off center of the image. The qt file is using pdp_qt: using colormodel
YUV420P , but I was wondering if I could send another message to pdp-qt
(like colorspace RGB) to see if I can get the colors right.

Thanks a lot,

Sara