[PD] hid and "unusual" device names

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Mar 6 16:01:10 CET 2006

Hi Hans,

I'll be very happy to test a prototype once you have one.

Anything I can do (short of reading the data on OSX and passing it via
network to linux) to get this screen working on linux?

I guess I can try the X driver for it and use "gemmouse" but yuck.

So I'm curious why the damn thing works on OSX, since its linux-input
and not HID.. or is it HID, but only on OSX????

Thanks.
.b.