[PD] Green splitted pictures

nicolas.sauret at laposte.net nicolas.sauret at laposte.net
Tue Mar 7 06:36:54 CET 2006

Hello all,

It's finally installed. I only have a error loading the font.
Yves propose to make install from Pidip but there is no such
things in the Pd-Extended...

The problem actually is that using pdp_yqt, I get a green
screen (all green).
Using pdp_qt, I get an interesting split composed of 7 parts :
bottom half (black)
left and right half of the bottom half of the bottom up (half
picture)
and so on wich make 7 parts. The picture are green but at
least I can see my film.

the film is in YUV422. I guess the problem comes from here.
How to arrange this ?

thanks
++
nic.

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)