[PD] FM feedback synthesis issue

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 7 11:47:08 CET 2006

hi daniel

can you tell us where you found the referring theory? does the theory
mention the delay in the feedback line? since you only can achieve a
feedback loop by using a [s~]/[r~]-pair you normally get a delay of 64
samples in pd.you can de-/increase this value by setting a different
block size with the object [block~]. i can only assume, but i think in
such an unstable system the delay may plays an important role.

roman