[PD] accessing mysql database

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Mar 8 16:14:09 CET 2006

Hi Tina,

there is [sqlsingle] that works on only PosgreSQL databases. Do you need
mySQL in particular? There was talk on the list about making [sqlsingle]
work on SQL in general rather than a particular database.

some other options are:

Use python to access the database, and load the python script into PD
using pyext.

Write a script in any language that receives messages on a local socket in
the pd [netsend] format, and feed that data into the database.

Use pool or something else to store your data rather than a big database.

..b.