[PD] [Fwd: fe.cda 0.9.5]

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 9 00:25:13 CET 2006

oh yes indeed, I really need to learn how to read doc files...
also, there is one thing I haven't installed yet:
discid
because it requires cygwin for being compiled,
and I can't do it right now for some reasons...

now I am getting this error:

py - No module loaded
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/pd39/patch/vrac/fe.cda.py.03082006\\cda.py", line 5, in ?
    import EasyDialogs, PyCDDB
  File "C:\\Python24\\Lib\\site-packages\\EasyDialogs\\__init__.py", line 25, in ?
    import ctypes
ImportError: No module named ctypes

I just wanted to know if this error comes from the missing component called "discid"

patco