[PD] Green splitted pictures

nicolas.sauret at laposte.net nicolas.sauret at laposte.net
Thu Mar 9 03:17:56 CET 2006

Merci sevY,
sorry, i'm a bit slow for testing the solutions, I'm fulltime
busy with 4-5 projects.
So qtinfo gives me :
$ qtinfo ./AE_FrontRight.mov

File ./AE_FrontRight.mov:
  1 audio tracks.
    1 channels, 16 bits, sample rate 48000, length 29721600
samples, compressor twos.
    Sample format: 16 bit signed.
    supported.
  1 video tracks.
    1024x576, depth 24, rate 25.000000, length 15480 frames,
compressor jpeg.
    Native colormodel:  YUV 4:2:2 planar (jpeg)
    Interlace mode:     None (Progressive)
    supported.
Deleting quicktime codecs

It's a pretty big file coming directly from After Effect as
jpeg sequence. YUV 4:2:2 must be the problem, since i'm pretty
sure pdp_qt or yqt can decode jpeg sequence.
I would like to keep it like this since I want keep the high
quality from it. Is there a color mode conversion in pdp/pidip
package ?

thanks.

nicolaos.

www.laposte.net ;