[PD] Green splitted pictures

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Mar 9 15:46:59 CET 2006

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006, cdr wrote:

> > jpeg sequence. YUV 4:2:2 must be the problem, since i'm pretty
> > quality from it. Is there a color mode conversion in pdp/pidip
> not sure, but i am sure gridflow can handle this conversion.

GridFlow surely asks LQT for just RGB, so LQT is supposed to give
something as RGB. If it doesn't and it's YUV422P pretending to be RGB,
then one still may do the conversion using GF by performing appropriate
croppings and scalings, to get to YUV444, and then just use [#yuv_to_rgb],
but I wouldn't expect to have to do all of that. If any movie or camera
outputs in the wrong colormodel, just tell me.

BTW it's now possible to use GridFlow with PDP, but it takes two
conversion objects: [#export_pix] -> [gem2pdp].