[PD] GEM 3d movement

cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Fri Mar 10 19:12:01 CET 2006

Thanks so much for the help on the first two. As far as flocking, I
checked the PD archives, and according to Ben himself, that algorithm
wasn't actually made to do flocking PER SE, and has the limitation, that
the flocking objects get confused if the point they are heading to changes
in mid-flight.

The "boids" algorithm would be best I think... Examples already exist in C
and Python, it just needs to turn into an external I guess. If I get
advanced enough to do it, I'll make it myself someday.

~David