sndfiler darwin compilation WAS Re: [PD] oggread~ won't read my ogg file?

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Sat Mar 11 10:32:24 CET 2006

Hi

I've now switched from gcc 4.0 to 3.3 using gcc_select, but output
remains the same...

gcc: unrecognized option `-pthread'
gcc -bundle -undefined suppress -flat_namespace -bundle_loader /
Applications/Pd-0.39extendedOLD.app/Contents/Resources//bin/pd --
export-dynamic -L/sw/lib -L/opt/local/lib -lsndfile -lvorbisfile /
Users/dc/dev/pure-data/externals/grh/threadlib/src/
threadlib.pd_darwin -o sndfiler.pd_darwin sndfiler.o
ld: /Users/dc/dev/pure-data/externals/grh/threadlib/src/
threadlib.pd_darwin is input for the dynamic link editor, is not
relocatable by the static link editor again
make: *** [sndfiler.pd_darwin] Error 1

Still no idea what's going on there.

Anyone?