[PD] stability of Gem for video playing

Nicolas Sauret nicolas.sauret at laposte.net
Sat Mar 11 15:54:12 CET 2006

Cool, precious infos.
I'm playing 1024*768 files but photo-jpeg codec but I can't make it work
so far (cf thread green split pictures). Would GEM work better than
pdp/pidip ?
what is the avantage of one on another ? I'm playing the videos onwards
(forwards in english ?) and using PD essentially for synchronisation issue.
thanks
++
nicolaos.