sndfiler darwin compilation WAS Re: [PD] oggread~ won't read my ogg file?

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Sat Mar 11 17:11:43 CET 2006

On 11 Mar 2006, at 15:14, Georg Holzmann wrote:

> Hallo!
>
>> well, i think it is a typo and should read "-lpthread" instead of
>> "-pthread" - and of course you will need to have pthreads installed.
> no, it's no typo ... for the compiler I have -pthread as flag ...

pthread flag doesn't seem to be necessary on osx

please see my response on the thread, even when I take -pthread out I
get a linking error

/usr/bin/ld: /Users/dc/dev/pure-data/externals/grh/threadlib/src/
threadlib.pd_darwin is input for the dynamic link editor, is not
relocatable by the static link editor again
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [sndfiler.pd_darwin] Error 1

David Plans Casal
Researcher, UEA Studios