[PD] linux bug - PD doesn't load properly on repeated starts

david golightly davigoli at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 23:14:42 CET 2006

Update: I suspect this has something to do with MIDI.  I've unplugged my
USB-MIDI device & this doesn't happen anymore.  The USB-MIDI device works as
expected except for this.  I'm using an M-Audio keystation loaded through
Alsa, except in pd I'm accessing it via default-midi rather than alsa-midi
because alsa-midi hangs on starting pd.  Any ideas?

Thanks again,

-David